Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just Thinking

I am overwhelmed with the kindness of so many people. Family, friends and strangers alike have reached out with their hearts and hands to help us during this difficult time in our lives. We are so very blessed! As we go through this Christmas season, we are constantly reminded of God's many graces and gifts to each of us. I know that Troy, myself and our girls will remember this Christmas with great love and fondness for all who have (and continue to) help us celebrate the birth of our Savior. There are honestly no words in our language (or I'm sure any other for that matter) to describe how thankful we are for each and every one of you!!! We both hope and pray that all are filled with the peace and love of Christ this Christmas season. There honestly is no greater joy than to look for Jesus in every experience of our lives. May the many memories you make with family and friends this Christmas fill your hearts with great joy and anticipation!

God bless!

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.” ~ Matthew 11:28-30

1 comment:

pauL said...

Nice piano! I tune pianos, by the way. As my Christmas gift to you I'd like to tune your piano (if it needs) for free. Call or email me if that works for you. Go to www.PaulsPiano.com

Have a great Christmas!
pauL