Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Third Treatment Update

Well this one has been a bit of a roller coaster ride! Just when Troy thought he was getting over one cold, another one hit. As you can tell, it has been quite some time since I've updated the blog, this is because I caught a whopper of a cold as well and have been sounding like a squeeky mouse for several days. I do believe the cold and flu season is in full bloom!

Troy is a bit fatigued these days and feeling very frustrated about his limitations. My heart breaks for him as I watch him struggle to do some of the things he used to do with ease. I keep telling him that his limitations are only temporary and that he'll be back to his old strength in no time. But until then, he really needs to allow his body to fight and heal.

No comments: